The Chib Crib - Sofia Grace's Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Princess Dances with Daddy




Chib wears the new princess outfit that Molly brought, to waltz with Daddy. Now, I have to say that I never watched any of the Disney "princess" movies when I was young. But, I now seem to watch one per day. I have seen Cinderella at least 50 times in the past two months, thanks to Chib's reluctance to start the day without it. And I have to say that these princesses seem ridiculous. They all fall in love with the random prince at first sight, or if they hold out at all, it's until the kiss. Then they are done for good. What the heck does this teach to the girls?
On the other hand, I am not sure the Chib has absorbed this. She just likes to wear the dresses, shoes, and jewelry. I guess she is more like her mom than we thought...